Contact Us

How can I contact the CDASA? 

     To contact your local branch send a message to the State Executive who will forward your inquiry appropriately. The State Executive for the Cake Decorating Association of South Australia (CDASA) can be contacted at the following e-mail address: 

     Tube Talk has a separate E-Mail address, To contact the editor send an e-mail to 

     Finally to contact the Web Site Administrator if you find any problems with the website send a message to the e-mail address: 

How can I contact the National Cake Decorating Association? 

     Information about the Australian National Cake Decorating association (ANCDA) can be found on their website: 

     Note: Information for other cake decorating groups associated with the ANCDA in other states are available on this website as well as photo's from National events.